Chiropractic Treatment for Back Pain
Dr. Rainey will sit down with you and explain exactly what is happening inside your body to cause your low back pain. Then he will tell you how to correct the condition, as well as how much it will cost and how long it will take to resolve.
- The large nerve roots in the low back that go to the legs may be irritated
- The smaller nerves that supply the low back may be irritated
- The large paired lower back muscles (erector spinae) may be strained
- The bones, ligaments or joints may be damaged
- An intervertebral disc may be degenerating
Submit your review
Dr. Rainey and I went to school together and studied some of the same material. I am really impressed with his knowledge of nutrition and health processes that are in his videos that he puts out online. I usually keep up with almost every aspect of nutrition... view more
Have Any Questions?